Table of Contents
1. The Role And Importance Of Research
2. The Research Process: Coming To Terms
3a. Selecting A Problem And Reviewing The Research
3b. The Importance Of Practicing Ethics In Research
4. Sampling And Generalizability
5. Measurement, Reliability, And Validity
6. Methods Of Measuring Behavior
7. Data Collection And Descriptive Statistics
8. Introducing Inferential Statistics
9. Nonexperimental Research: Descriptive And Correlational Methods
10. Nonexperimental Research: Qualitative Methods
11. Pre- And True Experimental Research Methods
12. Quasi-Experimental Research: A Close Cousin To Experimental Research
13. Writing A Research Proposal
14. Writing A Research Manuscript
What is the difference between a test bank and a solution manual?
- Solution Manual contains comprehensive answers to the end of chapter questions, problems and exercises.
- Test Bank is a very useful collection of exam questions including multiple choice, true or false, fill in the blanks, short and essay answers with solutions.
What should I choose?
If you are preparing for an exam, a test bank is a good choice. A solution manual is useful for self-study, take home exams, homework and projects. It is advisable to purchase both if they are available to achieve complete grade improvement.
Our Hallmark Benefits
- Live Support
- Immediate Access
- Security & Confidentiality
- Enhanced Study Experience
The 24/7 Live Chat, full sample and daily product updates enable a unique buying experience. The mark of quality and service is assured by our 100% confidential PayPal checkout and secure download. Together, the ultimate buying experience is available for all students due to our consistent commitment to helping students worldwide achieve better education.
We wish you all the best to gain and fulfill your purpose of learning through our assistance!