Table of Contents
Part I: Serving Food In Quantity
1. Introduction To Quantity Foodservice
2. Recipe Development, Construction, And Adjustment
3. Planning Menus And Planning Special Meals And Receptions
Part II: Food Production Tables
4. Food Production Tables
Part III: Foods And Food Production
5. Food Product Information And Food Service
6. Quantity Food Production Fundamentals And Evaluating Food Quality
7. Food Safety
Part IV: Recipes
8. Appetizers And Hors DOeuvres
12. Eggs And Cheese
13. Fish And Shellfish
16. Pasta, Rice, Cereals, And Foods With Grains, Beans, And Tofu
17. Salads And Salad Dressings
19. Sauces, Marinades, Rubs, And Seasonings
What is the difference between a test bank and a solution manual?
- Solution Manual contains comprehensive answers to the end of chapter questions, problems and exercises.
- Test Bank is a very useful collection of exam questions including multiple choice, true or false, fill in the blanks, short and essay answers with solutions.
What should I choose?
If you are preparing for an exam, a test bank is a good choice. A solution manual is useful for self-study, take home exams, homework and projects. It is advisable to purchase both if they are available to achieve complete grade improvement.
Our Hallmark Benefits
- Live Support
- Immediate Access
- Security & Confidentiality
- Enhanced Study Experience
The 24/7 Live Chat, full sample and daily product updates enable a unique buying experience. The mark of quality and service is assured by our 100% confidential PayPal checkout and secure download. Together, the ultimate buying experience is available for all students due to our consistent commitment to helping students worldwide achieve better education.
We wish you all the best to gain and fulfill your purpose of learning through our assistance!