Table of Contents
1. An Introduction To Child Development
2. Theoretical Perspectives And Research
3. The Start Of Life: Genetics And Prenatal Development
4. Birth And The Newborn Infant
5. Physical Development In Infancy
6. Cognitive Development In Infancy
7. Social And Personality Development In Infancy
8. Physical Development In The Preschool Years
9. Cognitive Development In The Preschool Years
10. Social And Personality Development In The Preschool Years
11. Physical Development In Middle Childhood
12. Cognitive Development In Middle Childhood
13. Social And Personality Development In Middle Childhood
14. Physical Development In Adolescence
15. Cognitive Development In Adolescence
16. Social And Personality Development In Adolescence
What is the difference between a test bank and a solution manual?
- Solution Manual contains comprehensive answers to the end of chapter questions, problems and exercises.
- Test Bank is a very useful collection of exam questions including multiple choice, true or false, fill in the blanks, short and essay answers with solutions.
What should I choose?
If you are preparing for an exam, a test bank is a good choice. A solution manual is useful for self-study, take home exams, homework and projects. It is advisable to purchase both if they are available to achieve complete grade improvement.
Our Hallmark Benefits
- Live Support
- Immediate Access
- Security & Confidentiality
- Enhanced Study Experience
The 24/7 Live Chat, full sample and daily product updates enable a unique buying experience. The mark of quality and service is assured by our 100% confidential PayPal checkout and secure download. Together, the ultimate buying experience is available for all students due to our consistent commitment to helping students worldwide achieve better education.
We wish you all the best to gain and fulfill your purpose of learning through our assistance!