Table of Contents
Part I: Making Connections Through Communication
1. Connecting Process And Principles
2. Connecting Perception And Communication
3. Connecting Self And Communication
4. Connecting Through Verbal Communication
5. Connecting Through Nonverbal Communication
6. Connecting Listening And Thinking In The Communication Process
Part II: Connecting In The Public Context
7. Selecting A Topic And Connecting To The Audience
8. Research: Gathering And Using Information
9. Organizing And Outlining Your Speech
10. Managing Anxiety And Apprehension When Delivering Your Speech
11. Informative Speaking
12. Persuasive Speaking
Part III: Connecting In The Relational Contexts
13. Interpersonal Communication: A Theoretical Foundation
14. Developing And Maintaining Relationships: From Formation To Dissolution
15. Group And Team Communication
16. Participating In Groups And Teams
What is the difference between a test bank and a solution manual?
- Solution Manual contains comprehensive answers to the end of chapter questions, problems and exercises.
- Test Bank is a very useful collection of exam questions including multiple choice, true or false, fill in the blanks, short and essay answers with solutions.
What should I choose?
If you are preparing for an exam, a test bank is a good choice. A solution manual is useful for self-study, take home exams, homework and projects. It is advisable to purchase both if they are available to achieve complete grade improvement.
Our Hallmark Benefits
- Live Support
- Immediate Access
- Security & Confidentiality
- Enhanced Study Experience
The 24/7 Live Chat, full sample and daily product updates enable a unique buying experience. The mark of quality and service is assured by our 100% confidential PayPal checkout and secure download. Together, the ultimate buying experience is available for all students due to our consistent commitment to helping students worldwide achieve better education.
We wish you all the best to gain and fulfill your purpose of learning through our assistance!