Table of Contents
Section 1: Refresher Math.
1. Relative Value, Addition And Subtraction Of Decimals.
2. Multiplication And Division Of Decimals.
3. Solving Common Fraction Equations.
Section 2: Introduction To Drug Measures.
4. Metric, International (Si) System.
5. Unit, Percentage, Milliequivalent, Ratio,And Householdmeasures.
Section 3: Calculating Dosages From Medication Labels And Syringe Calibrations, And Safe Medication Administration.
6. Oral Medication Labels.
7. Safe Medication Administration.
8. Hypodermic Syringe Measurement.
9. Reading Parenteral Medication Labels.
10. Reconstitution Of Powdered Drugs.
11. Measuring Insulin Dosages.
Section 4: Dosage Calculations.
12. Ratio And Proportion.
13. Dimensional Analysis/Units Conversion.
14. Formula Method.
Section 5: Dosage Calculation From Body Weight And Body Surface Area.
15. Adult And Pediatric Dosages Based On Body Weight.
16. Adult And Pediatric Dosages Based On Body Surface Area.
Section 6: Intravenous Calculations.
17. Introduction To Iv Therapy.
18. Iv Flow Rate Calculation.
19. Calculating Iv Infusion And Completion Times.
20. Iv Medication And Titration Calculations.
21. Heparin Infusion Calculations.
Section 7: Pediatric Medication Calculations.
22. Pediatric Oral And Parenteral Medications.
23. Pediatric Intravenous Medications.
Our Hallmark Benefits
- Live Support
- Immediate Access
- Security & Confidentiality
- Enhanced Study Experience
The 24/7 Live Chat, full sample and daily product updates enable a unique buying experience. The mark of quality and service is assured by our 100% confidential PayPal checkout and secure download. Together, the ultimate buying experience is available for all students due to our consistent commitment to helping students worldwide achieve better education.
We wish you all the best to gain and fulfill your purpose of learning through our assistance!