Table of Contents
Part I: Social Work Practice Perspectives
1. Generalist Social Work Practice
2. Human System Perspectives
3. Values And Multicultural Competence
4. Strengths And Empowerment
5. An Empowering Approach To Generalist Practice
Part II: Engagement: The Dialogue Phase
6. Engagement: Forming Partnerships
7. Engagement: Articulating Situations
8. Engagement: Defining Directions
Part III: Assessment: The Discovery Phase
9. Assessment: Identifying Strengths
10. Assessment: Assessing Resource Capabilities
11. Assessment: Framing Solutions
Part IV: Intervention And Evaluation: The Development Phase
12. Intervention: Activating Resources
13. Intervention: Creating Alliances
14. Intervention: Expanding Opportunities
15. Evaluation: Recognizing Success
16. Intervention: Integrating Gains
What is the difference between a test bank and a solution manual?
- Solution Manual contains comprehensive answers to the end of chapter questions, problems and exercises.
- Test Bank is a very useful collection of exam questions including multiple choice, true or false, fill in the blanks, short and essay answers with solutions.
What should I choose?
If you are preparing for an exam, a test bank is a good choice. A solution manual is useful for self-study, take home exams, homework and projects. It is advisable to purchase both if they are available to achieve complete grade improvement.
Our Hallmark Benefits
- Live Support
- Immediate Access
- Security & Confidentiality
- Enhanced Study Experience
The 24/7 Live Chat, full sample and daily product updates enable a unique buying experience. The mark of quality and service is assured by our 100% confidential PayPal checkout and secure download. Together, the ultimate buying experience is available for all students due to our consistent commitment to helping students worldwide achieve better education.
We wish you all the best to gain and fulfill your purpose of learning through our assistance!