Part I: OVERVIEW.
1. Learning Disabilities and Other Related Disabilities: Characteristics and Current Directions.
Part II: THE ASSESSMENT-TEACHING PROCESS.
2. Assessment and the IEP Process.
3. Specialized Instruction.
4. Educational Settings and the Role of the Family.
Part III: THEORETICAL PERSPECTIVES AND EXPANDING DIRECTIONS.
5. Theories of Learning.
6. Social, Emotional and Behavioral Challenges.
7. Related Disabilities: Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD).
8. Young Children with Disabilities.
9. Adolescents and Adults with Learning Disabilities and Related Disabilities.
10. Understanding the Laws Related to Students with Disabilities.
Part IV: FROM THEORIES TO TEACHING STRATEGIES.
11. Spoken Language Difficulties: Listening and Speaking.
12. Reading Difficulties.
13. Written Language Difficulties: Written Expression, Spelling, and Handwriting.
14. Mathematics Difficulties.
Test Bank For Learning Disabilities and Related Disabilities: Strategies for Success 13th Edition | 9781285433202Test Banks
A Complete Test Bank For Learning Disabilities and Related Disabilities: Strategies for Success 13th Edition
By Janet W. Lerner, Beverley Johns
ISBN 10: 1285433203 | ISBN 13:9781285433202
There is no waiting time. Buy Now to access the file Immediately.
Part I: OVERVIEW.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You are Protected!
- Test Bank for Microeconomics, 8th Edition
- Database Processing: Fundamentals, Design, and Implementation, 14th Edition Solution Manual
- Organizational Behavior Global Edition, 17th Edition Test Bank | 9781292146300
- Contemporary Communication Systems, 1st Edition Solution Manual
- Project Management: The Managerial Process, 6th Edition Test Bank
- Cornerstones of Managerial Accounting, Second Canadian Edition Solution Manual
- Basics of Social Research, Third Canadian Edition Test Bank
- Solution Manual for Contemporary Linguistic Analysis: An Introduction, 8th Edition