Part I: OVERVIEW.
1. Learning Disabilities and Other Related Disabilities: Characteristics and Current Directions.
Part II: THE ASSESSMENT-TEACHING PROCESS.
2. Assessment and the IEP Process.
3. Specialized Instruction.
4. Educational Settings and the Role of the Family.
Part III: THEORETICAL PERSPECTIVES AND EXPANDING DIRECTIONS.
5. Theories of Learning.
6. Social, Emotional and Behavioral Challenges.
7. Related Disabilities: Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD).
8. Young Children with Disabilities.
9. Adolescents and Adults with Learning Disabilities and Related Disabilities.
10. Understanding the Laws Related to Students with Disabilities.
Part IV: FROM THEORIES TO TEACHING STRATEGIES.
11. Spoken Language Difficulties: Listening and Speaking.
12. Reading Difficulties.
13. Written Language Difficulties: Written Expression, Spelling, and Handwriting.
14. Mathematics Difficulties.
Test Bank For Learning Disabilities and Related Disabilities: Strategies for Success 13th Edition | 9781285433202 Test Banks
A Complete Test Bank For Learning Disabilities and Related Disabilities: Strategies for Success 13th Edition
By Janet W. Lerner, Beverley Johns
ISBN 10: 1285433203 | ISBN 13:9781285433202
There is no waiting time. Buy Now to access the file Immediately.
Part I: OVERVIEW.
You are Protected!
- Textbook : Youth and Permissive Social Change in British Music Papers, 19671983, 1st Edition (PDF Download)
- Textbook : Young People, Learning and Storytelling, 1st Edition (PDF Download)
- Textbook : YHWH and Israel in the Book of Judges: An Object-Relations Analysis, 1st Edition (PDF Download)
- Textbook : Yellow Tourism, 1st Edition (PDF Download)
- Textbook : Xamarin.Forms Solutions, 1st Edition (PDF Download)