Table of Contents
1. Prehistoric Art In Europe
2. Art Of The Ancient Near East
3. Art Of Ancient Egypt
4. Early Asian Art
5. Art Of Ancient Greece And The Aegean World
6. Etruscan And Roman Art
7. Jewish, Early Christian, And Byzantine Art
8. Islamic Art
9. Later Asian Art
10. Early Medieval And Romanesque Art
11. Gothic Art
12. Early Renaissance Art
13. Art Of The High Renaissance And Reformation
14. Seventeenth-Century Art In Europe
15. Art Of The Americas
16. African Art
17. European And American Art, 1715-1840
18. European And American Art, 1840-1910
19. Modern Art In Europe And The Americas, 1900-1945
20. Art Since 1945
What is the difference between a test bank and a solution manual?
- Solution Manual contains comprehensive answers to the end of chapter questions, problems and exercises.
- Test Bank is a very useful collection of exam questions including multiple choice, true or false, fill in the blanks, short and essay answers with solutions.
What should I choose?
If you are preparing for an exam, a test bank is a good choice. A solution manual is useful for self-study, take home exams, homework and projects. It is advisable to purchase both if they are available to achieve complete grade improvement.
Our Hallmark Benefits
- Live Support
- Immediate Access
- Security & Confidentiality
- Enhanced Study Experience
The 24/7 Live Chat, full sample and daily product updates enable a unique buying experience. The mark of quality and service is assured by our 100% confidential PayPal checkout and secure download. Together, the ultimate buying experience is available for all students due to our consistent commitment to helping students worldwide achieve better education.
We wish you all the best to gain and fulfill your purpose of learning through our assistance!