Table of Contents
1. Statistics, Data, And Statistical Thinking.
2. Methods For Describing Sets Of Data.
4. Discrete Random Variables.
5. Continuous Random Variables.
6. Sampling Distributions.
7. Inferences Based On A Single Sample: Estimation With Confidence Intervals.
8. Inferences Based On A Single Sample: Tests Of Hypotheses.
9. Inferences Based On Two Samples: Confidence Intervals And Tests Of Hypotheses.
10. Analysis Of Variance: Comparing More Than Two Means.
11. Simple Linear Regression.
12. Multiple Regression And Model Building.
13. The Chi-Square Test And The Analysis Of Contingency Tables.
14. Nonparametric Statistics.
What is the difference between a test bank and a solution manual?
- Solution Manual contains comprehensive answers to the end of chapter questions, problems and exercises.
- Test Bank is a very useful collection of exam questions including multiple choice, true or false, fill in the blanks, short and essay answers with solutions.
What should I choose?
If you are preparing for an exam, a test bank is a good choice. A solution manual is useful for self-study, take home exams, homework and projects. It is advisable to purchase both if they are available to achieve complete grade improvement.
Our Hallmark Benefits
- Live Support
- Immediate Access
- Security & Confidentiality
- Enhanced Study Experience
The 24/7 Live Chat, full sample and daily product updates enable a unique buying experience. The mark of quality and service is assured by our 100% confidential PayPal checkout and secure download. Together, the ultimate buying experience is available for all students due to our consistent commitment to helping students worldwide achieve better education.
We wish you all the best to gain and fulfill your purpose of learning through our assistance!